AROMA TRIP II.
2. – 9. 10. 2020
In June 2019 our Aroma trip to Cyprus premiered. It was a fanstastic journey, full of scents, flowers, herbs and a bit of magic. How else. After all, Cyprus is the country where the oldest perfumes in the world were found. Where herbs, fragrances, fumigation still play a very important role in the daily life of islanders, especially women. And so the decision was made to také on this journey again with some news.
Petra Torová will be a professional accompaniment again. And she invites you into the alchemical world of scents during lectures / workshops and individual massages. And my dutzy will be to show you and introduce the island and the way how we live here.
We will visit the Cyherbia Garden, where we distilled oregano last year. We will listen to the healer Marina, with whom we will tell you about the spiritual traditions of Cypriot families, we will paint a capnistiri and we will learn to burn the herbs properly. We will visit Larnaca, Nicosia, a local perfumes producer who sticks to 4,000-year-old recipes. We will bathe at the rock, where is the mythical birthplace of the goddess Kipris – Aphrodite. We’ll go to the winery. For cheeses on a traditional farm. And that’s not all.
We will stay in the Tochni village in the beautiful and quiet resort of Eueleos, our courses will take place here. From there we will set out for all the island experiences.
Petra Torová’s aroma workshops:
As part of the aroma tour, there will be 2 aroma workshops following the program and trips. https://petratorova.cz/
- Essential oils, hydrates, distillation – basics of aromatherapy, essential oils and hydrates, their use
- Aromatherapy for women’s health and beauty – essential oils and hydrates supporting women’s energy
Each participant will be able to mix her magic perfume oil of the „Goddess Aphrodite“, the price also includes an aroma massage of the neck, head and face.
Aromaworkshops are suitable for complete beginners and their program will be adjusted according to the progress of the participants.
Petra Torová – www.petratorova.cz, a graduate of the Institute of Chemical Technology in Prague and the Prague Institute of Aromatherapy, a professional aromatherapist. A fragrance lover, organizer of aroma workshops, offers aroma massages, mixing of personal fragrances, etc. She is interested in traveling to areas where aromatic herbs grow naturally, how to grow them, in distilleries and their local use. You can find her on Facebook and Instagram under the project Fragrant Alchemy – Voňavá Alchymie.
A non-refundable deposit of CZK 5,000 is payable when booking a trip to account no. 2800885651/2010.
Code number your mobile number.
Surcharge CZK 23,900 then to the Akamas account. Payment details will be sent.
- accommodation resort Eueleos, Tochni, double studios / apartments with rich breakfast, which is served in a friendly tavern Nostos
- transfer from and to the airport (don’t forget to let us know vthe arrival and departure time, the accommodation starts at 14.00 local time)
- our own transport is available on days off
- welcome dinner and toast (excluding other drinks)
- coffee, tea, water available in the kitchen
- a full day trip to the Cyherbia Gardens, a distillation workshop, refreshments, followed by a visit to the city of Larnaca
- lecture on healing with Marina and Sylvi, workshop, painting a fumigant
- full day trip to Nicosia, including the northern part, visit to the perfume shop
- wine trip (tasting of 5 wines and Cypriot delicacies), swimming at Petra tou Romeiou (Aphrodite’s birthplace)
- large cooking course as a final dinner including drinks
- Petra Torová’s course (see info above)
- surprises from Sylvi and much more
Price does not include:
- tickets (our IATA partner will help with the selection of tickets, see Travel tips)
- travel insurance
- lunch and dinner – except welcome and farewell; You will not find full board, half board or All Incl with us, because we do not want to deprive you of the opportunity to enjoy local cuisine. In addition, the portions in restaurants are large, and it is customary for you to pack them with you.
- entrances to monuments (if not part of trips)
- car rental
- optional trips
Arrival. Accommodation in Tochni, Eueleos. Welcome diner in the Nostos taverna.
Introduction to the Aromatherapy.
Day by the sea.
Cyherbia Botanical Garden, Larnaca
Full- day trip. Destillation in Cyherbia. Refreshment. Transfer to Larnaca, city tour and „Palm Tree“ Promenade. Shopping. City Beach.
Workshop and Cypriot Traditional Healing
Workshop about Cypriot Traditional Healing with Marina, painting of „capnistiri“.
Nicosia and Traditional Parfumes
Full-day trip. Nicosia and the workshop of Chrysa, the traditional parfumer.
Wine and the Birth Place of Aphrodity
The visit of the Zambartas Winery. Tasting of 5 wines with traditional Cypriot snacks. Bathing at Petra tou Romeiou, the birth place of Aphrodity.
Resting and Cooking
Day by the beach and after the big cookinbg course which i salso in the same a farewell diner. A four hour course and 6 dishes.
Breakfast and transfer/s to the aiport.